A brief note on “ARYANILAYA:
An S+4 storied apartment with a lively combination of Vastu shastra and Artha Shastra in Kalarahanga, Bhubaneswar
- Lush green pastures offering a serene and scenic view.
- Thick vegetation proving respite from the summer sun.
- A central landscaped courtyard to bring in sunlight and channelize wind for cross ventilation.
- Historical Banyan tree of 40 – 50 yrs old providing beautiful shade.
- Besides airy rooms, the pergolas at the top shall create fascinating interplay of light and shade.
- Kitchen in the south east corner for wellness.
- Prayer room in the north east for prosperity.
- Master bed room in the south west for affluence.
- Water supply in the north east for health.
- Electrical supply from the south east for safety.
- Entrances and staircases designed to ensure security.
- Aesthetic colour schema for a vibrant living.
- Options in 3 bedroom units.
- Facility of Living, Dining, 3 bedrooms with two toilets and balconies.
- Each entry point leads to a lobby, meant for not more than two units thereby creating an independent semi public area.
- A single building block with ample circulation space and open to sky centre court.
- Middle corridor is beautifully landscaped with a complete pedestrian zone for safety and quietness.
- Provision for AC, geyser and other household gadgets.
- Cable TV points.